Saturday, March 21, 2009

What comes around goes around...

So, I've already had the flu once this year.  Who really wants a repeat of that?  As if the first time wasn't enough, I think I'm coming down with it again.  That sore throat I mentioned a few days ago...has slowly evolved into an irritating cough.  So far, no sign of  a fever.  Maybe it'll just be a virus or something.  I really don't want the flu again.  That was horrible.  I'd never wanted a new set of skin before in my life.  Who knew that the flu could make your hair hurt?  Aside from that, this could mean putting of my braces YET AGAIN!  I don't want to sit in that chair with my mouth pried open for four hours when I have such an irritating cough, not to mention infecting the whole office with my tainted breath...

Ugh.  

Time will tell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment